User forums

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew features request

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonnyburt View Drop Down

Quote jonnyburt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 2:34pm
When working with a template, upon completion of the 'filling-out' process, you currently have these limited options:

When working with files and attachments in the native iOS email application, you have the "Open In..." dialog available.

This feature allows my document to be opened and manipulated within all the document friendly applications.

Any plans on implementing such a feature?

Also, the ability to access both the "Saved Forms" and the "Template" files via a http server would be amazing.

This feature is available on other apps such as AVPlayer and Quickoffice and makes transferring files to/from iPad/PC the bees knees. In Forms-2-Go HD it would make moving saved files to my PC and adding templates to my iPad a cinch.

Msimon1960 View Drop Down

Quote Msimon1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2011 at 10:33pm
Love the app concept but the form is blank when emailed (meeting minutes). Also, the fields dont't expand as content is added. I'm using an iPad v1.0.
Matthew.
Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 4:21pm
Matthew,

Mail programs on iPad or iPhone will not show the forms data, because they can't execute scripts populating forms data.

Please read this post for instructions.
Kirill K.
MaximumSoft Corp. Support Team
rgecy View Drop Down

Quote rgecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2012 at 9:48pm
I would really like to see the email as PDF option. I think you have a great product, but think this is keeping some people like me from using it regularly.

Any idea when we can see this for the Android?

Thanks,

Robert

Edited by rgecy - February 28 2012 at 9:41am
lloydh View Drop Down

Quote lloydh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2012 at 1:50pm
Can we import photos into the forms?

lloydh View Drop Down

Quote lloydh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2012 at 1:57pm
Would it be possible to take photos into a form

Most of the other forms we have tried has the option to take and use a photo directly in the form

Can your form software do this?

lloydh View Drop Down

Quote lloydh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2012 at 2:33am
Could we have required fields? When scrolling down a long form it is easy to miss out one or more fields. Making them a required filed would be a big help

I am looking at a number of these form filling apps and this iis definitely one of the better ones

swankrg View Drop Down

Quote swankrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2012 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Busternissen

Hi.
It coupe be Nice if it was possible to save the filledout form in another name. ...

I agree, out in the field doing inspections/service, you may create dozens of forms based on the same form; saving each one with a unique name would be very beneficial.

Perhaps a form input text field could be used for the saved file name. So the user could enter an address, work order number etc. and the form is saved with that information.

Thanks,
Ron
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12