FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew features request

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maximumsoft View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote maximumsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New features request
    Posted: March 21 2011 at 9:36am
Since Forms-2-Go is a brand new application, we’re expecting new feature requests from users that will guide our development.

Please reply to this message with your requests.
Busternissen View Drop Down

Quote Busternissen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 10:15am
Hi.
It coupe be Nice if it was possible to save the filledout form in another name. And that it was possible to import Microsoft Info files directly.
Nissen
Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Busternissen

It coupe be Nice if it was possible to save the filledout form in another name.

FYI, when form is saved, or emailed, its name is auto-created by the app based on form Title and current time.

While you can't change that format, you can always change form Title:
- When form is opened in the app, tap on its Title bar;
- Start changing the title text;
- When finished, tap 'return' on the on-screen keyboard.

Originally posted by Busternissen

And that it was possible to import Microsoft Info files directly.

Not sure what files you refer by "Microsoft Info".
Kirill K.
MaximumSoft Corp. Support Team
Vapours View Drop Down

Quote Vapours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2011 at 9:28pm
Is it possible to have the data from a form saved automatically into a simple database on the iPad?
budcam View Drop Down

Quote budcam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2011 at 3:50am
It would be great to have pick lists or drop down lists.
I would also like to remove forms that I have imported... is this possible now? I couldn't see a way...

Budcam
Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 11:01am
Originally posted by budcam

It would be great to have pick lists or drop down lists.

The drop down lists will be available in the next release, which is currently awaiting Apple's review.

I would also like to remove forms that I have imported...

Please read this post for instructions.
Kirill K.
budcam View Drop Down

Quote budcam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 3:11pm
Ok, I see... template deletion is not available on the Playbook at this time, will this be added in the next update also?

Love the concept of this app... I am currently using it on my business trip. I have become paperless out in the field! Has worked without a hitch. Best app purchased on my Playbook to date...

I would like to have the ability to rename a form when it is first opened as I currently have 8 of the same forms active at one time and the only way to distinguish the difference is by the date extension. I know I can do this when I do the final save of the form, would be great to have this ability earlier. I am not saving the forms until I reach home from my trip, in case I want to add any additional comments.

Also, it would be great to see tutorials to help users create their own files, I did a lot of hit and misses to see which HTML codes worked and didn't work. I found when I created the HTML files from a PDF or Word version, the colors, formatting and overall look was lost. I ended up using one of your files and making my necesary changes with a HTML editor.
Still, I would like to know what is the full extent of HTML I can use.

Craig
Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2011 at 10:11am

Ok, I see... template deletion is not available on the Playbook at this time, will this be added in the next update also?

Yes, we are planning to add this feature in PlayBook version of the app.

I would like to have the ability to rename a form when it is first opened as I currently have 8 of the same forms active at one time and the only way to distinguish the difference is by the date extension.

What we are planning to do is allow to change each form Title, which gets displayed on the list of already Saved forms. This should help to distinguish saved forms.

Best app purchased on my Playbook to date...

Thanks for the comment. Will be nice to see it on the app page in App World store. :)

it would be great to see tutorials to help users create their own files, I did a lot of hit and misses to see which HTML codes worked and didn't work. I found when I created the HTML files from a PDF or Word version, the colors, formatting and overall look was lost. I ended up using one of your files and making my necesary changes with a HTML editor.Craig

We are collecting the issues / chalenges that users have when they create the forms by themself. After its done, we'll create the detailed tutorial, focusing on these issues.

Regarding HTML, you can do almost everything (HTML5, CCSS, javascript, etc.) that is supported by tablets browsers. Just remember NOT to use external files (.css, .js, images, etc.), embed all the code inside HTML file of the form.

Edited by Kirill - July 20 2011 at 10:16am
Kirill K.
BusSoft View Drop Down

Quote BusSoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 6:50pm
Hi Folks
Just downloaded your App.
Seems to be what I am looking for.
Today I will try to convert a Form from Excel with a Signature Field.

- Are you planning to add eMail with PDF -Attachement
- is it possible to implement calculating fields ( Time until - Time from = chargeble Time )
- is it possible to add checkboxes

Regards
Reiner
Kirill View Drop Down
Support Team
Support Team

Quote Kirill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by BusSoft

- Are you planning to add eMail with PDF -Attachement

Yes, we are considering to implement PDF attachments.

- is it possible to implement calculating fields ( Time until - Time from = chargeble Time )

Yes, this can be done in JavaScript embedded into the form.

- is it possible to add checkboxes

Yes, the app supports checkboxes.
Kirill K.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>